We respond immediately to each new assignment and provide
you with a comprehensive report within ten days, or sooner.
Between reports, we keep you apprised of all significant
events by e-mail or phone.
We are experts at providing you with the following services:
- Immediate On-Scene Response and Investigation
- Review Policies and Determine Coverage
- In-Person or Telephonic Recorded Statements with
- Full Scene Investigations - Photos, Measurements,
Diagrams, Witness Canvass
- Liability Determination Based on Jurisdictional
- Injury and Damages Evaluations
- Secure Police and Fire Reports
- Prepare Accurate, Detailed and Meaningful Reports
- Analyze Video Surveillance
- Negotiate Injury Settlements
- Prepare Settlement Documents
- Property Scope of damages and Repair Estimates -
Fire, Water, etc.
- Investigate and Determine Cause
- Full Inventory Evaluations
- Full Auto & Heavy Equipment Appraisals Organize
and Monitor Hazardous Material Spill Clean-Ups
- Salvage Disposition
- Evaluate, Pursue and Recover Subrogation
- Mediation representation and trial monitoring and
National Third-Party Administration
Partners is a Leader in identifying and implementing true
Innovations in Claims Management. This allows us to deliver
the most efficient and effective product in the Industry.
Although our experience and expertise cover a vast amount
of exposures, we are recognized experts in Transportation,
Products and Premises Liability risks.
We are specialists in all areas of transportation claim
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage liability investigation
- Cargo inspection and Salvage
- Physical damage inspection and appraisal
- Hazardous Materials and Fuel Spills
We have extensive expertise in handling all types of product
liability claims. We currently serve clients in these industries:
- Furniture manufacturers
- Exercise equipment
- Restraint systems manufacturers
- Heating system manufacturers
Partners Claim Services routinely investigates premises
liability claims for both personal lines property as well
as commercial property. We also investigate premises liability
for public entities such as:
- Regional Light Rail
- Counties Risk Pool
- Multi-State Housing Authorities
- State Transit Pool
Subrogation & Recovery
Our charge is simple: with integrity as the bedrock of our
service, return maximized net recoveries to our clients
while providing superior service nationwide - all at an
unmatched program cost. We do that by utilizing our years
of industry experience, listening to our clients and employing
state-of-the-art technology. We focus on the most critical
factors that deliver the quickest return and measure and
report our success based on quantifiable results.
We will help you design and implement a customized subrogation
outsourcing solution. Partners provides multi-line subrogation,
arbitration, and recovery services for clients nationwide.
These services include:
- Auto subrogation and arbitration
- Uninsured motorist (UM) subrogation
- Rental and Car Sharing subrogation
- Fleet subrogation
- Property subrogation and arbitration
- Medical and health-care subrogation
- Workers compensation subrogation
Medicare Section 111 Reporting
Befuddled by the hype and scare tactics other reporting
agencies are using to get your attention?
We have cut through the red tape, had meetings with Medicare
and employ secure and encrypted software and stay up to
date on all NGHP and GHP issues to provide you with the
peace of mind you need and deserve.
We proudly support the efforts of the Medicare Advocacy
Recovery Coalition who is committed to the prompt and fair
administration of Medicare Secondary Payer liability claims.
We are connected and politically active to stay on the cutting
edge of MSP Reporting Best Practices such as “RRE Tracking
of Rejected Claims"
Whether your need is Querying and Reporting or Value Added
Services to assist you throughout the settlement and compliance
process Partners Claim Services is here for you. We will
assist you with all of your Medicare Secondary Payer Reporting
needs for Liability and HRA Plans - and do it at an extraordinary
Querying is administered by a tiered flat-rate depending
on anticipated quantity. Value added services include:
- Analyze future medical expenses - to comply with Medicare
- Preparation of written reports - to document all phases
of the settlement process.
- Submission to CMS for settlement approval - completion
of required documents to gain access to Medicare lien amount.
- Calculate rated age and diminished life expectancy -
to aid in reducing an inflated settlement demand.
- Post-settlement administration - coordinate structured
settlements to reduce the cost of settlement.
- Review of prior medical care and expenses - to insure
that all expenses listed in the Medicare lien relate exclusively
to the subject claim and not to pre-existing conditions
Partners Claim Services is a proud member of the National
Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals.
We are committed to providing a level of service to our
clients that is unsurpassed in the industry. Please explore
our web site
and contact us to discuss the how we can build a partnership
that helps manage your risks.